Nicki Minaj Text to Win Fly Away
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
The Nicki Minaj Text to Win Fly Away (“Contest”) will begin on Friday, March 30, 2012and end on Sunday, April 1, 2012 (“Contest Period”). Eleven (11) winners will each be awarded a trip for two (2) to fly to New York, New York to see Nicki Minaj perform on Friday, April 6, 2012 at a secret location.
HOW TO ENTER:
Listeners of WIZF-FM, WHTA-FM, WERQ-FM, WENZ-FM, WCKX-FM, KBFB-FM, KBXX-FM, WPHI-FM, WQOK-FM, WCDX-FM, WHHL-FM and WKYS-FM (the “Participating Stations”) who are legal residents of the U.S., residing within the geographic listening area of the Participating Stations and are 18 years of age and older will be able to take part in this Contest. To participate in the Contest, listeners must do one of the following:
1. Listeners must text the keyword [BARBIE] to short code  when prompted by on-air announcements. Standard text message and/or data rates may apply.
2. Only one (1) entry per person during the Contest Period.
3. Text entries must be received by 12:00pm CST Friday, March 30, 2012 local time on 11:59pm CST Sunday, April 1, 2012 or they will be void.
4. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a participant’s entry, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the mobile account at the time the entry was made.
1. The Contest is open to listeners of the Participating Stations who are 18 years of age and older and are legal residents of the U.S. residing within the geographic listening area of the Participating Stations.
2. Employees of the Participating Stations, Radio One, Inc., its officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertisers, competitors, general sponsors, promotional partners, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, parent companies, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this Contest.
3. Once an individual wins a prize in this Contest, they are not eligible to win another prize in this Contest except as specified within these rules.
4. Persons who have won a prize in another contest or promotion of any kind from the Participating Stations within the thirty (30) day period immediately preceding the start date of this Contest are not eligible to participate. Only one person per family or household (whether related or not) may win in any promotion from the Participating Stations during any thirty (30) day period.
The following is a list of the Participating Stations for this Contest:
Station Market Website
WHTA-FM Atlanta, GA HotSpotATL.com
WERQ-FM Baltimore, MD 92Q.com
WIZF-FM Cincinnati, OH Wiznation.com
WENZ-FM Cleveland, OH ZHipHopCleveland.com
WCKX-FM Columbus, OH MyColumbusPower.com
KBFB-FM Dallas, TX TheBeatDFW.com
KBXX-FM Houston, TX TheBoxHouston.com
WPHI-FM Philadelphia, PA Hot1079Philly.com
WCDX-FM Richmond, VA iPowerRichmond.com
WHHL-FM St. Louis, MO hot1041stl.com
WKYS-FM Washington, DC kysdc.com
If your local radio station or geographic market is not listed above, then you are not eligible to enter the Contest or to be awarded any prizes for your participation. Radio One, Inc. and its affiliates shall not be liable for any claims by ineligible contestants.
1. Eleven (11) prizes will be awarded for this Contest, and will include the following:
a. A trip for two (2) to New York, New York to see Nicki Minaj perform on Friday, April 6, 2012 at a secret location. Trip will include: one (1) nights stay in a standard double occupancy room, round trip airfare for winner and one (1) guest from winner’s city of origin to New York, New York and ground transportation in the New York area between the airport and hotel only. Additional ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, souvenirs, incidentals, and all other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner and his or her guest.
2. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value, except as determined by the Participating Station’s management and/or the sponsor in its sole discretion.
3. All Contest winners must sign and date official release and waiver forms as requested. Failure to do so will result in winner forfeiting the prize.