I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- Students #TakeBackHU On Twitter To Air Out Complaints About Howard University
- 37 Photos Of Beyonce’s Bitchy Resting Face
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- Rick Ross Is Back In Pure Form With His New Mixtape ‘Black Dollar’
- Prince Loves Kendrick Lamar Just As Much As We Do
- [Video] St. Louis' Own J.R. "Im Just Sayin" Remix Featuring Tiffany Foxx & Nelly