I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- Win A Trip To See Beyonce Perform Live In L.A.! [CONTEST]
- Check Out STL's Expert On Your Side!
- 7 Explicit Lyrics From Beyonce’s New Album
- Uncle Sam Hunts Lil Wayne Down For Multi-Million Dollar Tax Lien
- 50 Cent Disrespects Diddy,Rick Ross And Steve Stoute On Instagram And Video [VIDEO]
- FREE At Last: Rapper Lil Boosie Released From Prison