I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- Check Out Our Cover Story On Lil Durk In Frequency News
- Who's Next: Tory Lanez
- Join Our Mobile Text Club!
- Rick Ross Fiance Is Starring In His New Video!
- Trouble On The #Empire Set? Taraji & Terrence Reportedly Not Seeing Eye To Eye
- Ben Carson Jokes About Days Before Cops 'Would Shoot You' At Durham Speech In New Hampshire