I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- Rickey Smiley’s ATM Contest
- Did K. Michelle Throw Shade At Future?
- Why Rickey Smiley Had To Kick People Out Of His House! [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- George W. Bush Led All U.S. Presidents In Humanitarian Aid To Africa
- Stream Jeezy’s Surprise “Gangsta Party” Mixtape (NEW MUSIC)
- Taye Diggs Jokes About His ‘Inner Homosexuality’