I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- Why Young Thug Wants Everyone To Think He’s Gay [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Nicki Minaj Not Allowed To Speak At Her Old High School
- Can We Finally Be Quiet About The Fictional Beyonce And Jay Z Divorce?
- How This Dumb Move Could Land Waka Flocka In Jail [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Khloe Kardashian Ends Relationship With French Montana
- Tiny Crying and Talking About How T.I. Is Leaving Her High And Dry [VIDEO]