I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- The Best #ThanksgivingWithBlackFamilies Memes
- Dropping Thanksgiving Day - Lil Wayne No Ceilings 2!
- Join Our Text Club!
- Did Lil Boosie Announce He Has Cancer?
- St. Louis Rams Wide Receiver Stedman Bailey Reportedly Shot
- Louisiana Prisoners Made A Fake Gun Out Of Soap & Toilet Paper In A Failed Plot To Escape Jail!