I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- A Plus Video Blog: A-Plus Talks To Rapper Kevin Gates About The Grammys
- Bobbi Kristina Out of Coma But Still on Life Support
- Kim Kardashian Spends How Much To Photoshop Her Selfies?! + Kylie Jenner Buys Her Own Place
- Jamal Vs. Hakeem: Which Lyon’s Brother Makes Better Music?
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Paula Patton Books New ABC Drug Cartel Drama ‘Runner’