I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- $500 a Day Text Club Sweepstakes
- 2015 NAACP Image Awards: And The Nominees Are…
- First Listen: Move Over ’50 Shades,’ Ne-Yo’s Got A ‘Non-Fiction’ Story To Tell
- How Gabrielle Union Protected Herself If Dwyane Wade Has Another Side Baby [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- BRUH News: Porn Star Mia Khalifa Puts Drake On Blast For Sliding Into Her DMs
- New Couple Alert: Is Keke Palmer Dating August Alsina?