I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- LooseCannon S.L.I.M. Bringing Lil Wayne and Company To The Lou For The 4th Annual LooseCannon Celebrity Basketball Game
- Rickey Smiley After Show Meet & Greet At The Pageant
- Tiffany Foxx Talks Joining The Love And Hip-Hop Atlanta Cast
- 23-Year-Old Shot And Killed By St. Louis County Police After His Mom Calls For Help [VIDEO]
- Are Nicki Minaj’s Air Jordans Really ‘About To Sh*t On Every Male Rapper Who’s Ever [Had A Sneaker]’?
- Doctors Shed Light on Bobbi Kristina’s Condition