I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- No He Didn’t: Singer August Alsina Hangs Himself On Instagram [PIC]
- Draya Michele Is Tired Of Looking Skanky So She’s Removing Implants
- (VIDEO)Kevin Hart Like You've NEVER Seen Him Before....NAKED!!
- UH OH: Did Beyonce Finally Confirm Jay Z Cheated on Her??
- How Nicki Minaj Throws Shade At Other Artists [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Tiny Disses Floyd Mayweather On BET Awards Red Carpet [VIDEO]