I think it’s safe to say Puffy aka Sean Combs aka Diddy is one of the hardest working people in the entertainment industry. Diddy owns a record label, clothing label, liquor brand (has part ownership in Ciroc) and now he can add TV network owner to his legacy. Diddy will launch Revolt, a music, news & social media cable network later this year and it’s said to rival BET and MTV. Diddy announced this new venture via video check it out below:
- J. Cole, Big Sean, YG & Jeremih Headline Super Jam 2015! Buy Tickets!
- Rob Kardashian Calls Kim A Murdering Psycho?
- Chris Tucker’s Coming To Netflix: 6 Times He Was At His Funniest
- “Kanye IS The Bey Hive” + 7 Of The Best Quotes Of Our First Episode Of #NoFilter
- Use Sexual Energy To Increase Your Success
- Action Bronson’s ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Lives Up To Its Name