Marquita Pring stars as one of four plus-size models featured in Vogue Italia’s cover story fashion spread “Belle Vere,” meaning “Real Beauties.” Photographer Steven Meisel ignores the weight debate, capturing her in a lush setting that exudes sensuality. Celebrating body diversity, Meisel puts her curves front and center.
- A Plus Video Blog: A-Plus Talks To Rapper Kevin Gates About The Grammys
- Bobbi Kristina Out of Coma But Still on Life Support
- Kim Kardashian Spends How Much To Photoshop Her Selfies?! + Kylie Jenner Buys Her Own Place
- Jamal Vs. Hakeem: Which Lyon’s Brother Makes Better Music?
- Tracee Ellis Shares What It Took To Love Her Natural Hair
- Paula Patton Books New ABC Drug Cartel Drama ‘Runner’